Chool Bus Sticker
Chool Bus Stickers
Get your Chool Bus stickers NOW, and show your encouragement for the whimsical life and encounters of the 10 Second Tourist. A vagabond roaming the highways and byways, in search of true individuals and roadside oddities and all the while continuously amplifying the meaning of the of the Essential Way. 98% of all excursions encounters, insight and opinions, are posted on www.contributechaos.com, with frequent notifications in social media, and email alerts. The other 2% are left for the skeptics and nay-sayers to sort out.
Keep the Chool Bus on the road and receive some stickers for showing your support. Each sticker is 4 ½ X 4 ½ inches.